This article informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service.
Mapcreator operates the mapcreator.io website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This article informs you (hereinafter referred to as the “User” which is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data) of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with the policy.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as:
- Computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address)
- Browser type,
- Browser version,
- The pages of our Service that you visit,
- The time and date of your visit,
- The time spent on those pages,
- Unique device identifiers
- Other diagnostic data
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Mapcreator uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other services
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are from the European Economic Area (EEA), Mapcreator legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described in this article depends on the Personal Data we collect and the specific context in which we collect it.
Mapcreator may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Mapcreator aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
- The right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
If you want to know more or have any questions, please contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: mapcreator.io/privacy-policy
- Contact by email: email@example.com